Website Northwestern Glass Fab
What makes Northwestern Glass Fab unique? Founded in 1912, Northwestern Glass Fab, a division of Brin Glass Company, has been providing fabricated glass and aluminum to its customers for over 100 years. Our commitment to quality and the ability to deliver precision custom fabricated glass products on a timely basis has us shipping product to customers located all over North America.
As a privately held ESOP company, Northwestern Glass Fab offers incredible benefits and a unique employee-owned culture focused on living our core values every day: We Show Up. We Bring It. We Do It Right. We invite you to consider investing your strengths here.
What We Offer:
- Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
- Flex Benefits – including Medical Expense and Dependent Care
- Weekly pay through a collective bargaining agreement
- Pension plan
- Educational Assistance
- Career development and advancement opportunities
Job Purpose: The production team at Northwestern Glass Fab is responsible for producing fabricated glass and aluminum, and packaging finished product onto our fleet of delivery trucks. Opportunities include machine operation, truck loading, will call and crating, and glass handling.
- 4:00am – 12:30pm, Monday through Friday
- 6:00am – 2:30pm, Monday through Friday
- 1:45pm – 10:00pm, Monday through Friday
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Properly follow all NWGF safety policies and procedures.
- Check quality and be able to identify basic defects.
- Must be able to accurately scan and pic product.
- Able to accurately reject work in process and identify any sources of rejects.
- Read and fill out proper documentation (hard copies and electronically).
- Able to properly perform quality tests.
- Communicate with the team leads regarding quality or breakage issues.
- Never allow the team to get backed up with work or miss delivery cycles.
- Set up third party shipping information using a PC.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Must possess a high sense of urgency and desire to succeed.
- Be able to build custom crates for different types of material.
- Accurately measure material using a tape measure.
- Ability to use power tools such as drills and saws.
- Assist will call customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Basic computer entry and ability to use other small digital devices.
About Brin: Established in 1912, Brin Glass Company, the parent company of Northwestern Glass Fab, has been a leader in the glazing industry for the upper Midwest for over 100 years. We have 5 divisions operating out of four locations: Fridley, St. Cloud, Duluth, and Minneapolis. Our mission is to provide superior quality products and service while providing a safe and stable work environment for our employees, who will be encouraged to grow their knowledge and skills. We have created an environment that allows our team the freedom to succeed, fed by inspiration within the company, and to be recognized for their achievements.
Brin is made up of people who are united around our mission and personally invested in delivering top results. If you are looking to join a company with a strong reputation and values-driven culture, Brin Glass Company is the place to be! Visit www.BrinGlass.com to learn more.
To apply for this job please visit secure4.saashr.com.