At Northwestern Glass Fab, we stand behind all of our products and services. If any product we produce at our facility fails to meet our quality standards and warranty, Northwestern Glass Fab will provide an immediate replacement of the defective product or material. Click on the links below to download additional information on our warranties and conditions:
- General Terms and Conditions
- Mirror Warranty Information
- Pilkington Architectural Glass Warranty
- Keralite Warranty Information
- Insulated Glass Warranty Information
- Inspecting Wrapped Glass Products
- Quality Specifications
No matter the project, Northwestern Glass Fab is your partner for your glass and aluminum fabrication needs. Our goal is to ensure a quality product is provided on time and on budget. If you have specific questions pertaining to our warranties, contact us today at 763-762-1750.
Northwestern Glass Fab is committed to providing quality products and services, as well as the important product details, to our customers. Making glass the centerpiece of any design requires in-depth planning. Our project managers can help solve any common fabrication and distribution issues before they occur by carefully reviewing your specified designs in the initial planning stages.
Technical Information for Glass and Aluminum Products
Glass Wall Panel Height
- Wall heights range from 8 feet to 12 feet
- Heights below this range will be treated as engineering specialties
Glass Wall Thickness
- Standard wall thickness from face to face is 4 inches
- Airspace between glass panels allows electrical, low-profile HVAC ducting, and communications integrations
- Available as: solid, glazed, etched, or a combination of each
- Available as sliding doors or swing doors
- Standard widths: 36 inches or 42 inches (custom sizes available upon request)
- Included: standard hardware and locking mechanisms
- Optional frame: Anodized aluminum for window and door frames
- Optional coating: black or white powder coating
Insulated Glass Units
- We manufacture IGUs that are classified as “dual sealed.” The two seals are the primary and secondary. The primary seal is a poly-isobutylene material, also known as PIB or butyl. The secondary seal used will be either silicone or polyurethane. The size, shape, and make-up of the IGU will determine which type of secondary seal is used. Here are the guidelines that will determine which secondary seal will be used.
Click here for more information
Aluminum and Glass Maintenance
- Solid Wall Panels – Clean with a soft, damp cloth and mild cleanser. Do not use abrasive cleaners.
- Aluminum Frames – Clean with a soft cloth and a dishwashing soap/water mixture. Do not clean with abrasive cleaners. Strong chemicals can damage aluminum.
- Glass Panels – Clean with a soft cloth and mild glass cleaner. When cleaning windows with glass cleaning ingredients containing ammonia, take caution, because the formula can mottle and pit the surface of the windows’ aluminum frames.
- Glass Marker Boards – Clean with a basic glass cleaner 2-3 times per week for heavy use.
If you’re interested in any of our custom glass products and services, Northwestern Glass Fab can make it happen. Northwestern Glass Fab is always heavily involved in virtually every facet of the glass fabrication and distribution processes to ensure a quality product is provided on time and on budget. For more information about our services, contact us at 763-762-1750 today.
CDL Class B Delivery Driver
Furnace Department Lead
Furnace Operator – 1st Shift