As a custom fabricator, Northwestern Glass Fab is a trusted partner to manufacturers in the Twin Cities Metro area and across the United States. We fabricate custom monolithic glass components to meet manufacturing needs in addition to providing custom glass and aluminum solutions for window & door products, glass wall systems, commercial storefronts, shower door packages, glass railing systems, glass room dividers, and more.
Manufacturers rely on our technical expertise and practical problem-solvers to meet their unique product requirements. Northwestern Glass Fab understands the importance of planning ahead. We deliver superior industry lead times; and our On-Time In-Full (OTIF) delivery record speaks for itself. Trust us to follow through with products that fulfill the exact performance, safety and design specifications your projects demand.
Feasibility Through Flexibility
At Northwestern Glass Fab, our products are made to order, which allows for complete customization to fit our customers’ personalized needs. Our commitment to quality shines through the entire project life cycle—from initial glass cutting to delivery. When unexpected situations occur or last-minute spec changes are needed, Northwestern Glass Fab is equipped.
An advantage of working with Northwestern Glass Fab is our full-service, agile approach. When manufacturers come to us with a custom glass need, they want to know what is feasible. Utilizing state-of-the-art equipment, you can trust our experienced team to deliver high quality and fast lead times. Bring your challenge to us, and we will collaborate to find the best solution.
Serving Manufacturers Nationwide
Our commitment to delivering precision, custom fabricated glass products on a timely basis has attracted manufacturing customers from all over the United States. To deliver top-rated products, we source from the best producers in the industry, including: Tubelite Architectural Aluminum, Alumax, Cardinal Glass, Guardian Glass, Vetrotech, and Allegion, to name a few.
Here are just a few examples of how OEMs are using Northwestern Glass Fab in their diverse applications:
- Monolithic tempered glass panels for commercial kitchen equipment
- Insulated glass (IG) units for exterior window, commercial interior or product manufacturing
- Architectural aluminum custom fabricated for use in commercial storefront, insulated glass (IG) unit framing, and project manufacturing
- Mirrors of all sizes with beveled, mitered, or polished edges for use in fixture applications
- Volume monolithic glass that is cut, tempered, and custom packaged for use by window and door manufacturers
- Safety-rated tempered and laminated glass for glass balconies and railings
- Heavy tempered or laminated glass custom fabricated for use in movable or modular glass walls
Contact NWGF today to discuss the unique requirements of your manufacturing project.
Certification and Compliance
In addition to our experience and flexibility, Northwestern Glass Fab understands the importance of high manufacturing standards:
- We maintain certifications through IGCC, SGCC, and UL
- Regulatory audits ensure our compliance with industry best practices
- Our dedicated Service and Quality Control Team focuses on continuous improvement that goes above and beyond industry standards
Certification and Compliance
Northwestern Glass Fab’s highly trained product logistics team will take care of any packaging, shipping, and delivery need that OEMs require. From custom-crating to staggered deliveries that alleviate congestion at your warehouse or drop-ship site, Northwestern Glass Fab works closely with you every step of the way to meet your exact specifications and schedule.
Our glass can be fabricated to any size, shape, design, or style. From polished holes to beveled edges, special shapes, and unique colors, our fabrication specialists do it all.
- Type of glass.Choose a classic and smooth finish, or something more unique: low-iron glass, patterned glass, frosted glass, etched glass, etc.
- Glass thickness.Whether you require a thick and durable glass tabletop or a stylish glass desktop cover, we have multiple thicknesses of glass to choose from.
- Custom shapes.Our glass cutting experts can provide traditional shapes (square, circular, rectangular, etc.) or something completely customized. We digitally trace your desired pattern, utilizing sophisticated glass cutting equipment to make an exact duplicate of the shape you envision.
Work with a Proven Performer
Northwestern Glass Fab is leading the industry in glass fabrication, glass cutting, and other glass manufacturing specialties. See why our hard-working values and cutting-edge drive have been earning the loyalty of customers since 1912. Contact us today at 763-762-1750 to get started.