Founded in 1912, Northwestern Glass Fab, a division of Brin Glass Company, has been providing fabricated glass and aluminum to its customers for over 100 years! Today we are the leader in glass fabrication and distribution for Greater Minnesota and Western Wisconsin, as well as large portions of the Continental U.S., but success didn’t come overnight. Check out the timeline of when Brin Glass Company was developed and the eventual birth of Northwestern Glass Fab.
Brin Glass Company is founded by Arthur Brin at 614 1st Street N. Minneapolis.
Brin Glass Company moves to a new facility at 600 Washington Ave N., Minneapolis.
Howard Brin becomes President of Brin Glass Company.
Brin Glass Company acquires Northwestern Glass Company.
Howard Brin sells Brin Glass and Northwestern Glass Company to Doug Nelson and Larry Waller.
Brin Northwestern Glass Company is born with the consolidation of Brin Glass Company and Northwestern Glass Company.
Brin Northwestern Glass Company moves to 2300 N. 2nd Street-Minneapolis and acquires St. Germains Glass Company, Duluth, MN.
Brin Northwestern Glass Company forms an ESOP and merges with Heartland Glass Co., Inc., Waite Park, MN.
Due to growth, Brin Northwestern Glass Company moves the distribution and fabrication to 5301 Industrial Blvd NE, Fridley, MN and renames the division Northwestern Glass Fab. At the same time, Brin Northwestern changes its name back to Brin Glass Company and divides the company into three divisions: