Website Northwestern Glass Fab
We are searching for a strong leader to join our team as a Shipping and Packaging Team Lead!
What makes Northwestern Glass Fab unique? Founded in 1912, Northwestern Glass Fab, a division of Brin Glass Company, has been providing fabricated glass and aluminum to its customers for over 100 years. Our commitment to quality and the ability to deliver precision custom fabricated glass products on a timely basis has us shipping product to customers located all over North America.
As a privately held ESOP company, Northwestern Glass Fab offers incredible benefits and a unique employee-owned culture focused on living our core values every day: We Show Up. We Bring It. We Do It Right. We invite you to consider investing your strengths here.
What We Offer:
- Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
- Flex Benefits – including Medical Expense and Dependent Care
- Weekly pay through a collective bargaining agreement
- Pension plan
- Educational Assistance
- Career development and advancement opportunities
Job Purpose: The 2nd Shift Packaging Lead is responsible for the team members, equipment, output, and operational success of the Packaging and Shipping Block. The process block consists of product organizing, product scanning, product loading, and final documentation processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all safety policies are followed, and safety is a focus.
- Responsible to lead, train, develop, mentor, and discipline the loading team.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, accountability, and goal accomplishment.
- Participate in afternoon production meetings.
- Responsible for ensuring all scheduled items are completed each day.
- Responsible for maintenance and care of packaging block’s machinery, equipment, and tools.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to task organize, delegate, and manage workflow.
- Work in a team as an independent operator.
- History of leading teams to success in manufacturing, production, picking, or similar detail-oriented environment.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and sound judgment.
About Brin: Established in 1912, Brin Glass Company, the parent company of Northwestern Glass Fab, has been a leader in the glazing industry for the upper Midwest for over 100 years. We have 5 divisions operating out of four locations: Fridley, St. Cloud, Duluth, and Minneapolis. Our mission is to provide superior quality products and service while providing a safe and stable work environment for our employees, who will be encouraged to grow their knowledge and skills. We have created an environment that allows our team the freedom to succeed, fed by inspiration within the company, and to be recognized for their achievements.
Brin is made up of people who are united around our mission and personally invested in delivering top results. If you are looking to join a company with a strong reputation and values-driven culture, Brin Glass Company is the place to be! Visit www.BrinGlass.com to learn more.
To apply for this job please visit secure4.saashr.com.