Website Northwestern Glass Fab
Are you a customer focused sales professional ready to grow in your career? Northwestern Glass Fab is searching for a dynamic individual that is passionate about identifying and engaging with new customers. Join our sales team at Northwestern Glass Fab!
What makes Northwestern Glass Fab unique? Founded in 1912, Northwestern Glass Fab, a division of Brin Glass Company, has been providing fabricated glass and aluminum to its customers for over 100 years. Our commitment to quality and the ability to deliver precision custom fabricated glass products on a timely basis has us shipping product to customers located all over North America.
As a privately held ESOP company, Northwestern Glass Fab offers incredible benefits and a unique employee-owned culture focused on living our core values every day: We Show Up. We Bring It. We Do It Right. We invite you to consider investing your strengths here.
What We Offer:
- Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
- Flex Benefits – including Medical Expense and Dependent Care
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program – an incredible wealth building opportunity!
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Employee Development Focus: including Weekly 1:1 coaching time with direct leadership; culture of “Grow Our Own” for employee development to new roles including leadership roles
- Educational Assistance
- Career development and advancement opportunities
Job Purpose: A successful Sales Representative at Northwestern Glass Fab will build a book of business through proactive customer engagement and planful, consistent prospect management. We are looking for a sales guru who enjoys connecting with people, believes in taking action to serve customers, has stellar communication skills and a desire to help our team win. The Sales Representative will spend 60% to 70% of his or her time in the field and engaging with new prospective customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products & services.
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
- Travels to customer locations to communicate with customers (both established and prospective) to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating issues, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proven track record of success in new customer acquisition
- Strong ability to take initiative and confidently direct customer interactions
- Effective interpersonal, communication, organizational and negotiation skills for a wide variety of audiences, including the ability to effectively communicate with individuals within the organization as well as with clients
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Strong team orientation and collaboration skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
About Brin: Established in 1912, Brin Glass Company, the parent company of Northwestern Glass Fab, has been a leader in the glazing industry for the upper Midwest for over 100 years. We have 5 divisions operating out of four locations: Fridley, St. Cloud, Duluth, and Minneapolis. Our mission is to provide superior quality products and service while providing a safe and stable work environment for our employees, who will be encouraged to grow their knowledge and skills. We have created an environment that allows our team the freedom to succeed, fed by inspiration within the company, and to be recognized for their achievements.
Brin is made up of people who are united around our mission and personally invested in delivering top results. If you are looking to join a company with a strong reputation and values-driven culture, Brin Glass Company is the place to be! Visit www.BrinGlass.com to learn more.
To apply for this job please visit secure4.saashr.com.