CDL Class B Delivery Driver
Website Northwestern Glass Fab
We are searching for a Delivery Driver to deliver our glass and other products to our customers!
What makes Northwestern Glass Fab unique? Founded in 1912, Northwestern Glass Fab, a division of Brin Glass Company, has been providing fabricated glass and aluminum to its customers for over 100 years. Our commitment to quality and the ability to deliver precision custom fabricated glass products on a timely basis has us shipping product to customers located all over North America.
As a privately held ESOP company, Northwestern Glass Fab offers incredible benefits and a unique employee-owned culture focused on living our core values every day: We Show Up. We Bring It. We Do It Right. We invite you to consider investing your strengths here.
What We Offer:
- Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
- Flex Benefits – including Medical Expense and Dependent Care
- Weekly pay through a collective bargaining agreement
- Pension plan
- Educational Assistance
- Career development and advancement opportunities
Job Purpose: The Delivery Driver will be responsible for driving and delivering our glass, metal, and other materials to our customers and clients. This position will be responsible for receiving materials and coordinating paperwork, occasionally loading trucks, unloading trucks containing materials, as well as completing duties associated with general warehousing. This person must possess a high sense of responsibility and punctuality to succeed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving/Delivery: Class B Driver’s license and a medical card is required.
- Receiving materials and coordinating paperwork.
- Entails matching shipping paperwork and product with purchasing documentation.
- Occasionally assisting Truck Loaders with accurately loading materials
- Responsible in unloading trucks containing glass, metal, and/or other non-uniform shaped products.
- Occasional forklift operation.
- General warehousing: Operating overhead cranes, putting away stock, opening crates, sweeping floors, and moving pallets of materials with electric and manual pallet jacks.
- Operation of Boom crane on delivery truck.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be comfortable operating trucks with manual transmission
- Able to independently lift 75lbs. repeatedly
- Customer facing experience
- Must be able to work as a fast pace
- Possess good written/verbal communication skills
About Brin: Established in 1912, Brin Glass Company has been a leader in the glazing industry for the upper Midwest for over 100 years. We have 5 divisions operating out of four locations: Fridley, St. Cloud, Duluth, and Minneapolis. Our mission is to provide superior quality products and service while providing a safe and stable work environment for our employees, who will be encouraged to grow their knowledge and skills. We have created an environment that allows our team the freedom to succeed, fed by inspiration within the company, and to be recognized for their achievements.
Brin is made up of people who are united around our mission and personally invested in delivering top results. If you are looking to join a company with a strong reputation and values-driven culture, Brin Glass Company is the place to be! Visit www.BrinGlass.com to learn more.
To apply for this job please visit secure4.saashr.com.