Aluminum Doors and Frames
Northwestern Glass Fab has a variety of Tubelite architectural aluminum doors and frames in stock. This, partnered with our qualified technicians and equipment, allows us to fabricate fully customized doors or frames specific to your design needs. Custom doors are available in a variety of configurations including narrow stile, medium stile, or wide stile along with multiple hardware options to complete your entrance. Our door style options include:
- Swinging Single and Double Doors
- 1 ¾” Section Depth Standard Doors
- 2” Section Depth Monumental Doors
- Auto Showroom Doors
For more information about our aluminum door and frame manufacturing services, contact us today.
- Door hinges | Our commercial-grade, side-mount hinges attach to the side of a standard swinging door and offer long lasting functionality.
- Door handles | Northwestern Glass Fab has numerous, premium-grade commercial door handles in stock that can withstand heavy use as well as complement your door design. Each of our handles are available in several finishes.
- Locks | Depending on the type of security you require for your doors, Northwestern Glass Fab has a variety of commercial and industrial door locks, perfect for your aluminum door. Options include:
- Lever locks
- Deadbolt locks
- Mortise locks
- Electric Strikes | The most commonly used electric locking hardware, electric strikes enable the electrical release of a locked mechanical latch or bolt. Used in both aftermarket and new construction, our in-stock electric strikes allow users to confidently secure any opening.
- Custom Hardware | We work with the industry’s top hardware manufacturers to provide a wide variety of solutions designed to meet the function and look you have in mind. We stock high-quality hardware in our facility, however if your project calls for another manufacturer, rest assured we work with all of the major hardware manufacturers and can get you the exact product you are looking for.
High-Efficiency Insulated Glass Units
Insulated glass units consist of two or more panes of glass that are divided by a spacer bar. This creates an air space in between them, and then the edges are sealed using two insulating seals. This glass fabrication technique helps to minimize the transfer of hot or cold air, making it an energy-efficient option for homes and businesses. Northwestern Glass Fab has the capabilities to create insulated glass units in various sizes, shapes, and thicknesses.
Our high-quality units carry a ten-year warranty for seal failure and we meet the strict requirements of the Insulating Glass Certification Council (IGCC). Your choices are limitless with Northwestern Glass Fab.
Fire Rated Products
- | Filmed Fire Rated Glass
We stock KERALITE -F- a glass-ceramic fire and impact safety-rated product. It can be used in fire rated doors, windows, transom and borrowed lite assemblies. A clear 3M Scotchshield Ultra Film is applied to give it a CPSC CAT II High Impact Safety Rating. We cut and label this product in-house to meet your exact specifications.
- | Laminated Fire Rated Glass
We stock KERALITE -L - also a glass-ceramic fire and impact safety-rated material except that it is laminated together with a PVB interlayer instead of using an applied safety film. A great choice for schools, universities or any heavily used public space as it is the most durable type of fire rated glass. KERALITE - L meets the CPSC CAT II High Impact Safety Rating. We cut and label this product in-house to meet your exact specifications.
Give your business or home an elegant, modern look with a completely customized glass railing system. Our fabrication experts can bring your design idea to life.
We offer both laminated and tempered glass for railing systems. Laminated and tempered glass add to the safety and durability of railing systems and are required to meet the strict safety considerations for railings. Most glass railing systems will see high amounts of use in their lifetimes and require quality products to ensure they last and provide the peace of mind and strength required.
Bullet Resistant Products
Northwestern Glass Fab provides various bullet resistant glass for interior and exterior applications. Bullet resistant glass can be comprised of many different products. Depending on the needs of your customer, we will utilize a combination of products to meet the level of safety required for your application. See below the common materials used in bullet or theft resistant glass:
- Tempered glass
- PVB or other laminates for bonding the glass together
All of our products are made to order, allowing for complete customization to fit your architectural needs. For more information about our commercial architectural and safety products, contact us at 763-762-1750.